HANDLEBAR AND STEM MANUFACTURING
AUTOMATIC MACHINING OF THE STEM COLUMN
Automatic machining of the stem column. Automatic execution of the following operations:
- Tube loading.
- Positioning of the tube.
- Single and/or double reducing/tapering of one extremity of the tube by one or two working stations.
- Possible cutting at different degree of one extremity.
- Possible cutting at different degree of the second extremity.
- Safety marking.
- Calibration of one extremity.
- Possible calibration of the second extremity.
- Automatic piece unloading.
Automatic loader to combine/connect to the machine complete with hopper containing tubes with feeder to select and transport the same to the position of machine loading.