HANDLEBAR AND STEM MANUFACTURING
AUTOMATIC MACHINING OF THE STEM COLUMN
Automatic machining of the stem column. Automatic execution of the following operations:
- Tube loading.
- Positioning of the tube:
- 1) Calibration of one extremity.
- 2) Safety marking.
- 3) Possible hole for the smoke and/or treatment.
- 4) Possible slot of one end.
- 5) Cutting at different degree of one extremity.
- 6) Final calibration of one end.
- Automatic piece unloading.
Complete with an automatic loader to combine/connect to the machine complete with hopper containing tubes with feeder to select and transport the same to the position of machine loading.